- Smile Brands
- Arvada, and Longmont, Colorado
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- Jun 24, 2023
- Dental Assistant
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
Your Role as a Certified Dental Hygiene Assistant
You'll be an important member of the clinical team, working alongside GPs and other Specialty Clinicians dedicated to serving patients. You'll be supporting many sides of the practice, greeting and guiding patients, and helping out across the office as needed. You'll also be:
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for hygiene procedures
- Helping to educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies
- Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering smiles every day
- Traveling with our Lead Hygienist to our Arvada and Longmont office locations
- Assisting as a hygieine assistant working an accelerated hygiene schedule
- Breaking down and setting up rooms for hygiene procedures
- Taking and uploading x-rays
- Polishing and flossing
- Seating and walking patients out for their scheduled appointments
- Keeping hygiene schedules full and productive by making patient engagement calls for recalls, and perio treatments
What's It Like to Work at Smile Brands/Bright Now Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do-and our culture supports that. You'll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.
We are at over 650 affiliated dental offices all focused on a single mission; delivering Smiles For Everyone®. Smiles for patients, providers, employees, community partners. Everyone. Our entire culture is designed to promote relationships by treating people with respect and pursuing excellence that makes it easier to provide great care.
At Smile Brands we believe culture matters. We believe that happier teams lead to happier patients, and we’ve got the happiest team in the dental industry. The organization has twice been recognized on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list – in fact, we are the second highest ranked healthcare provider in the U.S.
Smile Brands provides comprehensive business support services through exclusive long term agreements with affiliate dental groups, so dentists can spend more time caring for their patients and less time on the administrative, marketing, and financial aspects of operating a dental practice. The organization was founded in 1998 by a management team that included co-founder and CEO Steve Bilt and CFO Brad Schmidt. Through acquisitions and the opening of new dental offices, Smile Brands has become a dominant player in the dental space with a rapidly growing number of affiliated practices across 30 states. Smile Brands’ primary equity sponsor is Gryphon Investors, a leading private equity investment firm focused on investing in physician-centric healthcare businesses.
- (717) 847-9069
100 Spectrum Center Drive
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert