- Smile Brands
- Crystal River, Florida
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- Jun 28, 2023
- General Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
Join a team with on a mission to deliver smiles:
How would you like:
- The flexibility to build a schedule that fits your lifestyle
- Complete clinical autonomy with uncapped earning potential
- To continually grow with CE and mentorship programs designed to help General Dentists hone their skills in endo, surgical extractions, implant dentistry, PRF, clear aligners and more
- A team that puts patients first with a 4.4 Star rating and nearly 200K reviews
- A well-established practice with a steady flow of new and returning patients
- The opportunity to build wealth via an equity partnership in your own practice
Bright Now! Dental in Crystal River, FL, a Smile Brands supported practice, is looking for an exceptional General Dentist for part-time or full-time. The ideal candidate has outstanding chair-side manner with excellent diagnostic, restorative and treatment acceptance skills and a commitment to maintaining an upbeat office culture.
We believe in Smiles for Everyone. Three simple words with the power to change lives. The result is happier patients, happier doctors and happier teams:
We're looking for Dentists who share our commitment to creating a welcoming environment and earning trust by educating patients about their dental health and providing compassionate, quality care.
Being well paid is just the start. We'll create a customized plan to help you reach your professional and financial goals through a process we call Engage. Retain. Grow!
Be a part of a culture that celebrates our successes and embraces giving back to our communities. Smile Brands has been named Best for Women, Best for Diversity, Best for Professional Development and was recognized on Glassdoor's Best Places to Work list three years in a row.
- Competitive compensation structure including paid lab expenses
- Ownership Opportunities
- Paid in-house & external CE Programs and ongoing clinical mentorship
- Healthcare Benefits: Medical + HSA, Dental, and Vision (applicable for full-time positions)
We are at over 650 affiliated dental offices all focused on a single mission; delivering Smiles For Everyone®. Smiles for patients, providers, employees, community partners. Everyone. Our entire culture is designed to promote relationships by treating people with respect and pursuing excellence that makes it easier to provide great care.
At Smile Brands we believe culture matters. We believe that happier teams lead to happier patients, and we’ve got the happiest team in the dental industry. The organization has twice been recognized on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list – in fact, we are the second highest ranked healthcare provider in the U.S.
Smile Brands provides comprehensive business support services through exclusive long term agreements with affiliate dental groups, so dentists can spend more time caring for their patients and less time on the administrative, marketing, and financial aspects of operating a dental practice. The organization was founded in 1998 by a management team that included co-founder and CEO Steve Bilt and CFO Brad Schmidt. Through acquisitions and the opening of new dental offices, Smile Brands has become a dominant player in the dental space with a rapidly growing number of affiliated practices across 30 states. Smile Brands’ primary equity sponsor is Gryphon Investors, a leading private equity investment firm focused on investing in physician-centric healthcare businesses.
- (717) 847-9069
100 Spectrum Center Drive
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert