Associate General Dentist Opportunity
- Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services
- Burlington, VT (area)
- Minimum monthly rate of $8k to $10k with bonus over 30% to 35% of adjusted production based on exp
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- General Dentist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
**ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY!!**
Our doctor owned and operated practice is seeking a proficient General Dentist to join our great team. We have a patient base ready for you. Currently, we are looking to hire a full-time associate for our office. We will consider any experience level. We have an opportunity for an associate to work in a single location. Our practice accepts only accept one PPO (Delta Dental). Our practice is very well-established in the area. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
Our opportunity offers a high quality of work life balance in a region that offers both a metropolitan feel and plenty of year around outdoor activities to enjoy (skiing, hiking, camping, Lake Champlain for water sports). We have 5 universities in our area. This is a very desirable area to live with a theatre, great night life, lots of entertainment. It’s a very safe place to raise a family with good schools. Feels rural yet close to major city. We have 4 distinct seasons and a beautiful spring with everything green and fresh air.
- Minimum monthly rate of $8k to $10k with bonus over 30% to 35% of adjusted production based on experience. (Collection rate is very high)
- Medical ($450.00 stipend per month offered) and dental offered
- Working for a doctor-owned practice Complete clinical autonomy
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans. Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary. Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards. Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available). Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure. Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSVT3220
Apply for Associate General Dentist Opportunity
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert