- Smile Brands
- White Bear Lake, Minnesota
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- Jun 22, 2023
- Dental Hygienist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
At Midwest Dental - White Bear Lake we recognize the critical role our Registered Dental Hygienists play in delivering quality, compassionate patient care and we will reward you with an excellent salary, enhanced benefits and a flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle.
Join a team that inspires each other, has fun, and is dedicated to improving the oral health of our patients.
How would you like a Dental Hygienist role with:
- A highly competitive salary and $2500 SIGN ON PART TIME HOURS
- Complete clinical autonomy with uncapped earning potential
- Flexible, part-time scheduling giving you plenty of time for family and friends
- A team that puts patients first and has the online ratings to prove it
- A well-established practice with steady new and returning patient flow
- A positive culture where Dental Hygienists are supported, valued and recognized
- On-the-job training and CE to continually grow your skills
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical (including HSA and FSA), Dental, Vision, and paid time off for positions working 30 hours or more
- Quarterly RDH bonus program
Dental Hygienist Responsibilities:
- Screening the periodontal health of your patients
- Educating patients on proper oral hygiene
- Providing dental prophylaxis and periodontal treatments
- Performing oral cancer screenings
- Identifying malocclusion and educating patients about potential impact on dental health
Be a part of a culture that celebrates Dental Hygienist successes and embraces giving back to our communities. We've been named Best for Women, Best for Diversity, and Best for Professional Development. Glassdoor has recognized us as one of the Best Places to Work three years in a row. Apply today!
We are at over 650 affiliated dental offices all focused on a single mission; delivering Smiles For Everyone®. Smiles for patients, providers, employees, community partners. Everyone. Our entire culture is designed to promote relationships by treating people with respect and pursuing excellence that makes it easier to provide great care.
At Smile Brands we believe culture matters. We believe that happier teams lead to happier patients, and we’ve got the happiest team in the dental industry. The organization has twice been recognized on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list – in fact, we are the second highest ranked healthcare provider in the U.S.
Smile Brands provides comprehensive business support services through exclusive long term agreements with affiliate dental groups, so dentists can spend more time caring for their patients and less time on the administrative, marketing, and financial aspects of operating a dental practice. The organization was founded in 1998 by a management team that included co-founder and CEO Steve Bilt and CFO Brad Schmidt. Through acquisitions and the opening of new dental offices, Smile Brands has become a dominant player in the dental space with a rapidly growing number of affiliated practices across 30 states. Smile Brands’ primary equity sponsor is Gryphon Investors, a leading private equity investment firm focused on investing in physician-centric healthcare businesses.
- (717) 847-9069
100 Spectrum Center Drive
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert