General Dentist- Bellingham
- InterDent Service Corporation
- Bellingham, Washington State
- Percentage of Production + daily guarantee
- Closing date
- Apr 13, 2023
- Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
Full-time General Dentist Opportunity in Bellingham, WA. $10,000 signing bonus
Company is able to provide H-1B, TN, and Green Card sponsorship for this position.
Our office in Mount Vernon is growing in step with the community. With several new businesses and housing developments, our Mt Vernon office is seeking a full time General Dentist to support this growing community. Located just over an hour away from Seattle, WA and Vancouver, BC, this is a great location that is close to major metro areas while still having a community feel.
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile.
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients’ lives by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to overall health and wellbeing.
Our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
It’s the whole idea of group dentistry, reimagined to provide Doctors and Clinicians with the right balance of autonomy and support for all stages of their career, focused on the best interests of patients.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people in your community!
- Full team of in house Board eligible, or Certified, specialists to support your specialty needs
- Predominantly PPO practice
- Comprehensive dental office
- 30% - 32% + of production based on experience
- Guaranteed compensation in first 60 days
- Full time Dentist expected to make between $150,000 and $400,000
- $10,000 Signing bonus
- Full time 4-5 days a week
- 224 36th Street, Bellingham, WA 98225
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical and pharmacy, dental, vision (for employees and their families)
- Basic life, AD&D, and long-term disability insurance
- 401k plan and deferred compensation plan
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
For candidates who are considering relocating into the area, relocation assistance and state license reimbursement is available.
- H-1B, TN, or Green Card sponsorship
- Open to New Grads, but experience preferred
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current WA State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
At Gentle Dental, our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes.
We focus on providing the highest quality, multi-disciplinary, holistic, and comprehensive oral health services with clinicians who precisely diagnose, document, educate, and treat our patient populations.
At Gentle Dental, it’s the whole idea of group dentistry reimagined to provide Doctors and teams with the right balance of autonomy and support for all stages of their career, focused on the best interests of patients.
With nearly 200 offices across Arizona, California, Hawaii, Kansas, Nevada, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Washington, we hope you join us on our mission to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles.
To learn more, visit our website at www.gentledentalcareers.com or connect with us directly at Recruiting@InterDent.com
1101 SE Tech Center Drive Suite 195
Apply for General Dentist- Bellingham
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert