- Matrix Providers
- Langley AFB, Hampton, Virginia
- Competitive Compensation, paid bi-weekly
- Closing date
- Apr 13, 2023
- General Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
Caring for America's military family.
Matrix Providers serves government agencies with the commitment to improving performance in the government's contracted medical staffing system. Founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, a retired Army Colonel, Matrix Providers has achieved an unprecedented 99.4% placement rate despite taking on some of the government's most challenging requirements. Trusted by the Department of Defense, we have consistently received high-quality management and customer service ratings since 2012. With corporate staff covering 4,961 miles and six time zones, we're never far away in time, place, or commitment.
Matrix Providers is hiring a Dentist (DMD/DDS) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our Military Service Members and their families at Langley AFB, VA.
- Employment Status: Full-Time
- Compensation: This is a salaried position.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8-Hour Shifts Between the Hours of 6:30 am and 6:30 pm
Requirements: The Dentist must have and meet the following:
- Degree: Doctor of Medical in Dentistry (DMD) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS).
- Education: Graduate from an accredited dental school approved by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association (ADA). Specialty Dentists must be a graduate of a dental specialty training program that is accredited by the CODA of the ADA or an accepted equivalent program.
- Certification: The candidate must be eligible or board certified in addition to Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Experience: Shall have been employed for at least one (1) year on a full-time basis in dentistry or be a recent (1-year) graduate of an accredited, post-graduate dentistry training program.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a dentist.
- General Dentist. Performs a full range of professional dental tasks, including treatment of commonly encountered dental diseases or dental health problems requiring standard corrective, restorative, or preventive measures such as single and multiple teeth extractions, restoration of simple and compound cavities with standard and prescribed material, taking mouth impressions for crowns, jackets, dentures, and bridges, and fitting and inserting the finished appliances. Ensures correct patient identification using at least two unique patient identifiers and performs site verification, as required. Enters workload production data into the reporting system.
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please see https://matrixproviders.com/accessibility-eeo-disclaimer. To learn more about our Benefits Packages, please see https://matrixproviders.com/benefits.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert