Associate General Dentist Opportunity
- Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services
- Dickinson County, KS
- Based on collections with daily guarantee (open to negotiation)
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- General Dentist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
**ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY!!**
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. Most all procedures are done in this office, with very minimal referring to other providers. There's a very nice procedure mix, including endo, ortho, oral surgery, implants, prosthodontics, and general restorative procedures.
We have a very high demand for appointments, and the schedule is always maximized. Our office is incredibly special. Patients are loyal, we're busy, and we have a wonderful team. The patients pride themselves on paying their bills and showing up for their appointments
The office is highly productive, with dreams of expanding into a larger location to accommodate more patients. The practice has a state-of-the-art technology, including an iTero digital scanner and diode laser.
Our practice is in a rural community about 1 ½ hours to Wichita, KS. The community is rich in history. The city is thriving, with small business, and close-proximity to amazing restaurants and shopping. There's low crime and it would make a great place to raise a family.
If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
- Based on collections with daily guarantee of $750.00 to $800.00 for first 3 months (negotiable based on experience)
- Medical/dental/vision/401k, tuition reimbursement, sign on bonus
- Working for a doctor-owned practice Complete clinical autonomy Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity Sign-On Bonus offered
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans. Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary. Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards. Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available). Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure. Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSKS3218
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert