Dental Assistant Recruiter
- Smile Brands
- Irvine, California
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Closing date
- Jun 20, 2023
- Dental Assistant
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are seeking a Dental Assistant Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team.
This role will work directly with our dental locations to find the best talent to bring Smiles for Everyone. If you are enthusiastic, driven and interested in providing an unrivaled candidate experience, this is the place for you. This is the perfect role for someone looking to further their career growth, who loves sourcing and is comfortable with using different systems.
- Plan and execute recruitment strategies to enhance profitability, productivity, and efficiency throughout the company's operations
- Maintain regular communication with potential candidates via email, phone, and social networking
- Schedule candidates through the interview process
- Continuously evaluate and recommend process improvement measures
- Connect with Community Partners and research more effective ways to attract talent - develop relationships and nurture leads
- Source, screen and evaluate Dental Assistant candidates
- Develop a close working relationship with hiring managers as you work to fill open requisitions
- Place job advertisements and source candidates through a variety of resources, including local and college services
- Support hiring managers through scheduling interviews, gathering feedback, and developing recruiting strategies
- Build school relationships maintain intern/extern contracts and attend hiring events on occasion
- Demonstrate a positive G3 attitude - Greeting, Guiding and Gratitude - when interacting with internal and external individuals
We are at over 650 affiliated dental offices all focused on a single mission; delivering Smiles For Everyone®. Smiles for patients, providers, employees, community partners. Everyone. Our entire culture is designed to promote relationships by treating people with respect and pursuing excellence that makes it easier to provide great care.
At Smile Brands we believe culture matters. We believe that happier teams lead to happier patients, and we’ve got the happiest team in the dental industry. The organization has twice been recognized on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list – in fact, we are the second highest ranked healthcare provider in the U.S.
Smile Brands provides comprehensive business support services through exclusive long term agreements with affiliate dental groups, so dentists can spend more time caring for their patients and less time on the administrative, marketing, and financial aspects of operating a dental practice. The organization was founded in 1998 by a management team that included co-founder and CEO Steve Bilt and CFO Brad Schmidt. Through acquisitions and the opening of new dental offices, Smile Brands has become a dominant player in the dental space with a rapidly growing number of affiliated practices across 30 states. Smile Brands’ primary equity sponsor is Gryphon Investors, a leading private equity investment firm focused on investing in physician-centric healthcare businesses.
- (717) 847-9069
100 Spectrum Center Drive
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert