Associate General Dentist Opportunity
- Henry Schein Dental Recruitment Services
- Appleton, WI (area)
- 29% and 32% of individuals collections
- Closing date
- Apr 12, 2023
- General Dentist, Associate Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
**ASSOCIATE GENERAL DENTIST OPPORTUNITY!!**
We are looking for a proficient General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a doctor-owned practice where the needs of the patient always come first.
This is who we are: Through a creed of service we provide an unmatched patient experience and fosters a culture of learning, giving, positivity, and gratitude. We believe in investing in continuing education, technology, and most importantly, people. We take interest in your goals and want to help you achieve them. We offer more than a job, we offer a rewarding career full of growth, support, achievement, flexibility, and work-life balance. We are also growing which allows us to be currently building a new building - 25 ops and should be complete June 2023. We are very excited to be able to serve more of the community since we hit capacity at our current office.
We want an associate who demonstrates the following clinical skills: They should have exceptional clinical skills and expertise in all aspects of dentistry. This includes diagnosing oral health issues, performing dental procedures, and using advanced dental technologies and techniques. Interpersonal Skills: They should be friendly, empathetic, and approachable. They should be able to put their patients at ease and communicate effectively to build strong relationships. They should also be able to manage patient anxiety and handle difficult situations and sensitivity and professionalism. Attention to detail: Should have a meticulous approach to their work, paying close attention to every detail to ensure that their patients receive the best possible care. Continuous Learning: They should be committed to staying current with the latest advances in dentistry, and be open to learning new techniques, technology, and procedures. This shows a commitment to the profession and desire to continually improve patient outcomes. Culture: We have a great team culture and want someone to come in with a team-work mindset. Someone who demonstrates our core values and our purpose.
We are very involved in our community. We have done Dentistry from the Heart in the past. We currently do Smiles for Freedom. We are partnered with the Boys and Girls club. We donate to the club $2 for every new patient we have. We also do drives for them. We work with the Salvation Army - Toys for Totes and Food Drives. We get involved at schools in the community, Christmas parades, and events. We have giveaways for our patients and we try to make them from local businesses.
- Offering 29% and 32% of individuals collections. We accept FFS/PPO/Delta Dental Medicare with a very high collection rate.
- Guaranteed competitive stipend towards CE 401k Health insurance Dental benefits Vacation Advanced learning Malpractice insurance Disability insurance YMCA membership discounts Financial development assistance Employee assistance program, flex spending account, and employee discounts.
- Working for a doctor-owned practice
- Complete clinical autonomy
- Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
- Administrative support Team appreciation events, celebrate work anniversaries/birthdays
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans. Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary. Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards. Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available). Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation. Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure. Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Ad Code: DDSWI2374
Apply for Associate General Dentist Opportunity
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert