- ETS Dental
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Closing date
- Sep 10, 2023
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
This is an exceptional opportunity for an Orthodontist to join a private orthodontic practice in Nashville just 15 minutes from Downtown. The practice philosophy is to provide high quality orthodontics with high standards and ethics. Not just another perpetual associateship. Documented path to partnership and ownership for the right doctor.
- Beautiful, state of the art practice and equipment. Digital, chartless, Pan/Ceph, CBCT etc. The best of the best
- Private practice
- Full time. 4 days per week. PT potential too
- FFS & Ins., PPO. No HMO/DMO or Medicaid
- Great staff, support team & systems allow doctors to be very productive. Focus entirely on providing high quality orthodontics!
- Partnership Potential. Clearly defined & documented partnership track for the right doctor
- Great benefits. Health, CE, malpractice Insurance etc. Flexible and negotiable on exact package
- Excellent earnings opportunity. $300,000 min. base guarantee with bonus structure $150 start bonuses
- Sign on Bonus! Much more!
The successful candidate will be a licensed DMD or DDS and must have completed Orthodontic residency and should be licensed in or qualified to obtain license in the State of Tennessee.
Interviewing Now! Call or email Gary Harris today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9115
Fax: (540) 563-1687
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY! Website: www.etsdental.com
ETS Dental is a dental recruiting firm that works with Independent Practices. ETS Dental does one thing and we do it well. Every day we locate and place Dentists, Practice Leadership Professionals, and Dental Specialists (Endodontists, Orthodontists, Oral Surgeons, Pediatric Dentists, and Periodontists) with private practices across the country.
We have assisted hundreds of private practices throughout the United States find the perfect associate, partner, or buyer for their practice. At any given time, ETS Dental has hundreds of opportunities all across the nation for Dentists, Dental Specialists, and Practice Leadership Professionals who are serious about taking the next step in their dental career.
All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert