- Health Center, Inc.
- New York City, New York
- From $140000
- Closing date
- Apr 29, 2023
- Employee Dentist
- Contract Type
- Job Type
- Full Time
An established health services organization based in New York City has an immediate opening for General Dentist. Our ambulatory care facilities are staffed with a wide range of health professionals to provide extensive medical and diagnostic services. Responsible for providing dental care and treatment to patients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assesses the patients to determine dental care needs.
- Develops a dental treatment plan with the patient.
- Educates patients regarding preventive care, planned care and treatment and follow-up care; also provides general health education as it relates to dental care.
- Makes referrals, as indicated by the assessed needs of the patients.
- Voluntarily participates in the on-call schedule.
- Provides emergency care and treatment, as necessary.
- Documents complete information in electronic dental charts.
Education and Experience:
- Current license as a Dentist in New York State.
- Current BCLS certification, DEA, Infection Control certification.
- Meets all requirements for appointment/reappointment as a member of the clinical staff. Annual salary starts at $140K.
Email resume/cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
.*Covid vaccination required for all health center employees.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert