Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients maintain their gleaming smiles? Do you love educating and encouraging others on the best ways to take care of their teeth? Are you ready to work with a supportive team and give patients an exceptional dental experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! We've got the ideal job for you at the Smile Brands/Bright Now Dental office in Arvada and Longmont, CO.
Your Role as a Certified Dental Hygiene Assistant
You'll be an important member of the clinical team, working alongside GPs and other Specialty Clinicians dedicated to serving patients. You'll be supporting many sides of the practice, greeting and guiding patients, and helping out across the office as needed. You'll also be:
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for hygiene procedures
- Helping to educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies
- Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering smiles every day
- Traveling with our Lead Hygienist to our Arvada and Longmont office locations
- Assisting as a hygieine assistant working an accelerated hygiene schedule
- Breaking down and setting up rooms for hygiene procedures
- Taking and uploading x-rays
- Polishing and flossing
- Seating and walking patients out for their scheduled appointments
- Keeping hygiene schedules full and productive by making patient engagement calls for recalls, and perio treatments
What's It Like to Work at Smile Brands/Bright Now Dental?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do-and our culture supports that. You'll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.