Panhandle, FL (area)
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a Periodontist to join our busy practice. We are seeking an associate Periodontist for a Part-time position in our Panhandle, FL (area) office. Fantastic growth opportunity. High income potential (negotiable). Must have or obtain a FL dental license, good communicator, compassionate, innovative, excellence, kind & gentle. Practice is thriving! Office is on the Gulf-coast of Florida.
- Lab Fees (paid by practice)
- Benefits (negotiable)
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with general dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which follow the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Complete a Periodontology Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on periodontics.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com