We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. You’ll be joining a small practice that’s focused on promoting education, health, professional and personal growth. You will be working with a highly professional, patient centered small group of team members who respect you as a person and do everything in their power to make sure your critical role is easier, more effective, more enjoyable and fits with your personal life demands and priorities. You’ll be working in one of the finest facilities in the country with the state-of-the-art technology, including digital radiography, CBCT, instrument sterilization and CEREC same day crown technology. Our practice is a modern and upscale space with an open and bright layout that welcomes everyone with a particular attention to art and music. Our newly expanded and renovated space and treatment rooms are equipped with brand new instruments and ultrasonic devices with easy and convenient instrument supply and organization as well as a state-of-the-art sterilization facility.
We encourage and support our team members to develop long term healthy relationship with each patient and allowed the appropriate time to do so. We believe that our time, knowledge and skills and resources are important and valuable. By joining our team you’ll become a part of an operation with an insightful work culture that adores and holds core values dear that energizes and rewards us as a team. Our holistic, patient focused approach and constant advancement in knowledge and technology provide us the opportunity to serve our patients with the best that dentistry can offer, have fun and enjoy an amazing teamwork as dental professionals.
- Working for a doctor-owned practice
- Complete clinical autonomy
- Health Insurance
- CE Allowance
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Job Code 17861