We are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. We have a patient base ready for you. This is a doctor-owned practice where the needs of the patient always come first. Currently, we are looking to hire a full-time associate for our office. We have an opportunity for an associate to work in a single location.
Our practice is not contracted with any insurances. The owner does see a limited number of patients with state insurance in an effort to help the community, but associates do not see any medicaid patients. Our office is set up for implant placement and restoration, has CBCT, Itero for digital crown/bridge and clear aligners, we use a premier lab for all indirect restorative fabrication. We offer digital RPD fabrication but for complete denture cases we use traditional methods. We are currently offering oral conscious sedation to patients.
Must have chairside personality matched for a small-town patient base. Should be able to provide dentistry without mentoring.
Owner is looking for an individual that enjoys rural small town living, an individual that is down to earth and takes time to explain treatment options to patients, an individual that will help continue the healthy team dynamic already in place and a general dentist that can keep specialty care in office. Owner is open to discussing partnership options with the right candidate after two years of employment.
This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
• $0-$50k/month in collections paid at 30%, $50-$60k at 32%, $60-$70k at 34%, $70-$80k at 36%, $80k+ at 38% with a possible guarantee of $800.00 per day for first 4 months. (Practice has a very high collection rate)
• 401k at 2% match,
• In-house dental benefits
• C.E. stipend $1500/year
• $8k per year sign-on bonus to be paid quarterly
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Job ID: 18655