We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. We are offering a full-time position (5 days per week). Any experience level will be considered. Mentorship is available if required. This is a multiple-doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. Our group is well-established in the community. We have multiple office locations in the area. This would be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. We place special emphasis on family and cosmetic dentistry to improve health and esthetics. Currently orthodontics and implant placements are referred out. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! Great community to live with lots of outdoor recreation, parks, museums, and concerts. We have a thriving economic center offering professional and high-quality services and goods. The practice is also located very close to a major airport.
• $700 – $800 Daily guarantee vs. % of Collections (whichever is greater); Earnings expected to be $150k to $250k per year
• Working for a doctor-owned practice
• Complete clinical autonomy
• $10,000.00 Signing and Renewal Bonuses offered
• CE expenses covered
• Malpractice expense reimbursed
• Visa sponsorship available
• Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
• Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
• Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which follow the most current accepted professional standards.
• Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
• Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
• DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
• Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
• Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Job ID: 17825