Lee County, FL
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. We are seeking an associate general dentist for our Lee County, FL office; full-time preferred – 5 days per week. Ideal candidate will possess great communication skills, be able to think outside the box, be pro-active, have good listening skills, be focused, have a strong work ethic, someone who is willing to learn and grow and ability to get along with others. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a practice with state-of-the-art equipment. Our practice prides itself on helping patients to achieve healthy, beautiful smiles in a one stop office providing comprehensive general, cosmetic, and implant dentistry. Our desire is to provide patients with exceptional, personalized, high-quality care. Great compensation with benefits.
We are located, in an area known for its many canals, proving an array of outdoor actives such as boating, water sports and fishing. We are a short drive from beautiful beaches, nature preserves and verdant golf courses. Ours is a vibrant and friendly community, offering something for everyone. This is a great place to live and raise a family.
- Lab Fees (negotiable)
- Health Insurance
- Free Dental Care
- CE Simple IRA
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com