We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an exceptional Endodontist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple-doctor, multiple location practice where the needs of the patient always come first. Our group is well-established in the area, and due to explosive growth, we added another nine operatory state-of-the-art office to our practice. Associate may divide time in locations. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you! We are looking for someone who fits in with our core values. Ideal applicant will strive for excellence every day; our goal is to be “the best in class”. We are seeking an associate who is an enthusiastic, positive, fun-loving team-player. Any experience level will be accepted, and Visa sponsorship will be considered.
- Lab Fees (paid by practice)
- Group Health Insurance (50% covered)
- 401k (with matching 4%)
- $5K Relocation Assistance
- CE ($2,500 reimbursement)
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with general dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Complete an Endodontic Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on endodontics.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com