Collier County, FL
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a Prosthodontist to join our busy practice. We are seeking a prosthodontist for our Collier County offices; full-time (3-4 days/week). Partnership Possibility. Any experience level will be considered. Great compensation with benefits! We are located in Collier County on the sunny beaches of the Gulf of Mexico; the crown jewel of Southwest Florida. Our area is known for world class shopping, dining, and abundant, challenging golf courses. We are only steps away from island seclusion or the untamed tropical wilderness of The Everglades. Boasting some of the nation's best beaches and calmest seas, Collier County makes a splash with water lovers and recreationists. Friendly parks beckon sports enthusiasts and picnickers with lovely green spaces and recreational facilities.
- Lab Fee (paid by practice, providing approved lab is used)
- Malpractice Insurance (practice pays $2,500 annually
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Treat and handle dental and facial problems that involve restoring missing teeth and jaw structures.
- Collaborate with general dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which follow the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Complete a Prosthodontic Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on prosthodontics.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.