Palm Beach County, FL
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. We are seeking a part-time or full-time associate general dentist. We are located along Florida’s renowned Treasure Coast, on the Atlantic Ocean. Our city is known for different types of sport fishing which include ocean fishing, river and bay fishing, and fresh water fishing. The city is also famous for its history there are museums, theaters, shops and restaurants to visit. We have numerous golf courses and sandy beaches. Weather you prefer indoor or outdoor activities, there is something for everyone.
- Lab Fees (paid by practice)
- Benefits (to be discussed)
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com