Forsyth County, NC
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a Pediatric Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. We are seeking a compassionate, ethical Pediatric Dentist to join our Winston Salem, NC Metro practice. Ideal candidate will be kind, caring, patient. Someone who is a self-starter, able to work on their own and is motivated. A good listener with great communication and treatment planning skills.
- Lab Fees (paid by practice)
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Relocation Bonus
- Malpractice Insurance
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with general dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which follow the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Complete a Pediatric Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on pediatrics.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com