Athens, GA (area) for location:
We are looking for a proficient General Dentist to join our busy practice. We have a patient base ready for you. This is a doctor-owned practice where the needs of the patient always come first. Currently, we are looking to hire a full-time associate for our office. We have an opportunity for an associate to work in a single location. Our practice is very well-established in the area. It started more than 50 years ago. We have a great reputation that has been built over years. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. We have a great long-term staff with very little turn-over. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
In addition to a great outgoing personality, the Associate should have a competent diagnostic ability and be patient and kind.
Our office is part of a Lakeside community in Northeast Georgia.
- Working for a doctor-owned practice
- Complete clinical autonomy
- Ability to invest in your future – partnership opportunity
- Awesome production, super cool colleagues, and staff
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com