Anderson County, SC
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. We are seeking an associate general dentist for our Anderson County, SC office; full-time preferred – 5 days per week. Ideal candidate must have a good attitude, interested in long-term position, and willingness to grow with the practice.
Anderson County is centrally located between Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, GA. Our community is one of southern charm and one of the lowest cost of living in the U.S. This is a perfect city for families with above-average schools and plenty of recreational activities.
- Lab Fees (practice pays 50%)
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com