Richland County, SC
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. We are seeking a full-time associate general dentist for our Lexington County office. Any experience level will be considered. Great compensation with benefits. The ideal candidate will be stable, have good leadership skills, buy-in mentality, long-term thinking outside of the box, comfortable with marketing, and must have a strong work ethic. This practice is a high producing and collecting, upscale office. We serve a diverse but affluent population, and truly stress an upscale experience. Every dental office will say that their practice is different but we are truly different and stress our expertise and authority. Our community offers many cultural amenities, parks, and recreational features. This is a popular destination for boating, fishing, kayaking and canoeing.
- Health Insurance (practice pays 50%)
- 401k (after 1 year)
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com