Elizabeth City County & Newport News (metro), VA
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. We are seeking an associate general dentist for Eastern Shore of Virginia location; full-time with Monday through Friday schedule. Ideal candidate will be conservative with excellent customer service and patient-centered philosophy; must have outgoing personality who enjoys interpersonal interaction with patients. Our patients are family and community oriented. The office has digital records and CEREC technology giving the practitioner a competitive advantage. Are you looking for a change? Are you looking for your Dental Home? Are you wanting a path to Equity ownership? Are you wanting to grow with an office to achieve your Personal, Professional and Financial Goals? Have you ever wanted to live on or near the water? On the Ocean? Is a Life/Work balance still just a dream? Welcome to our practice. With an unlimited earning potential this could be the solution to your educational loans and achieving financial independence. We have seen record growth in our offices in the past twelve months.
- Lab Fees (paid by company)
- Health Insurance
- Relocation Allowance
- Loan Repayment
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com