Princess Anne County, VA
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a proficient General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple-doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. We have multiple locations and are looking to hire full or part time associates across the different offices. We have an opportunity for an associate to work in a single location or split time between offices. All locations are within a couple hours of major cities, attractions, and the ocean. Practice is primarily PPO and Fee for Service and have a mix of adults and children. Major Invisalign producer. The practices are very modern with new technology. We offer a high-energy, fast-paced, fun place to practice. The offices have a great reputation that has been built over years. We pride ourselves in serving the local communities with our Ortho and General practices. General Dentist will have referrals from within the practice. This will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
Lots of Industry in the area. Major military area or government backed jobs. Tourist area and huge ship building area.
- Lab Fees (practice pays 50%
- 401k (immediately with 4% match)
- Health Benefits (immediately)
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com