Norfolk, VA (area)
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. We are seeking an associate general dentist for a Full-time position (4 ½ days per week) in our Norfolk, VA (area) office. Fantastic growth opportunity. Offering Daily minimum offered or Percentage of collections (Negotiable). Any experience level will be considered. Prefer Residency. Must be a good communicator, compassionate, kind & gentle. Ownership opportunity offered. Our office is highly respected in the community. Great work environment with experienced friendly staff. We have a team oriented and highly motivated practice with very low employee turnover. Newly renovated office with new expansion.
- Lab Fees (paid by practice)
- Benefits (negotiable)
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com