Henrico County, VA
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a Pediatric Dentist to join our busy practice. We are seeking a Pediatric Dentist for our Richmond, VA office, full time preferred. We are a growing practice averaging over 1000 new patients a year. We have been part of our community for 25 years and offer state-of-the-art treatment to provide our patients with the best care possible. Ideal candidate will be a leader, understanding, patient, explanatory and professional to patients and staff.
We are located in a thriving community and are a short drive from beaches, museums, and mountains. Our area is listed as one of the tip cities for outdoor enthusiasts. There are major Universities near by and we have wonderful restaurants, cultural events, arts and music. Our city is a wonderful place to live.
- Lab Fees (paid by practice)
- Health Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- CE stipend
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with general dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which follow the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Complete a Pediatric Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on pediatrics.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com