Richmond County, VA
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. We are seeking a full time associate general dentist for our Richmond, VA practice. We love to provide all our patients with a stress-free experience by being welcoming, engaging, and caring. Ideal candidate will have a desire to learn, be friendly, social, and flexible.
Whether you are passionate about history, arts, gardens, antiques, fine dining, music, theater, outdoor recreation, or theme parks our area has something for everyone.
- Lab Fees (paid by practice)
- Health Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com