Our practice is looking for a full-time associate (4 or 5 days per week depending on the day off), who brings a wide variety of clinical skills to the practice.
Moreover, the practice is willing to discuss the position with candidates of all experience levels.
- Buy in Option available for the right fit or long-term Associateship.
- Signing bonus upon completion of employment contract
- Guaranteed salary for a set period at the beginning of the employment contract
- Moving stipend if necessary
- Annual contribution to CE courses
- 401(k) and health benefit package
- Commission-based salary when guaranteed salary period ends.
This location is a fast-paced environment where we treat patients from all walks of life. The practice is looking for a dentist who is well versed in all aspects of general dentistry, including extractions, crown and bridge work, endodontics, etc. Our goal is to provide the best possible dental care and to do so at a reasonable fee, therefore we accept a number of insurance plans as well as certain Medicaid plans. The size and scope of the practice will allow a general dentist to produce and earn to his or her full potential. We provide a full range of dental services to our patients. Associate must be able to provide all aspects of General Dentistry and be a licensed DDS or DMD. Email resume to Nanette King AprioDentalTalent@Aprio.com