We are looking for a general dentist whose skill set encompasses the full range of clinical services, including crown and bridge work, extractions, endodontics, etc. The work schedule is 4 days per week as the office is closed on Fridays, but we would consider opening on Fridays if so desired. Due to the size and scope of the practice, a candidate would need to be comfortable in a busy, fast paced work environment. As such, we accept most major insurance plans as well as Medicaid. We are looking for either a long-term associate or are open to buy-in after a minimum of 2-3 years of employment.
- The position is for 4 days per week (Mon-Thur)
- Signing bonus upon execution of an employment contract
- Guaranteed salary for an initial period of the employment contract, the contract then moves to commission-based salary
- Moving stipend, if necessary,
- Annual CE stipend,
- 401K and health insurance options
Potential salary range of $150k-250K+ depending on the dentist and his/her clinical skills.
Brunswick is located in one of the fastest growing areas of the country, only miles from the Atlantic Ocean, and some of Georgia's nicest beach/resort communities, including Saint Simons, Jekyll, and Sea Island. Brunswick offers small town Georgia living at its finest. Associate must be able to provide all aspects of General Dentistry and be a licensed DDS or DMD. Email resume to Nanette King AprioDentalTalent@Aprio.com