Tampa Bay (area), FL
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. We are seeking a hard-working Associate General Dentist for our practice; must have at least 3 years’ experience. We are located in Tampa, FL along Florida’s Gulf Coast; the region boasts an enviable quality of life with year round sunshine, a unique cultural heritage and a diverse business climate. The area offers exciting nightlife, a diverse selection of great restaurants, and some of the state's best attractions, including the Florida Aquarium, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, the Straz Center for the Performing Arts, and Lowry Park Zoo. We are also within 30 minutes of Clearwater Beach & 1 ½ hours of Orlando. Very High Earning Potential!!!
- Lab Fees (paid by practice)
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com