Polk County, FL
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a doctor-owned practice where the needs of the patient always come first. We meet the needs of adults experiencing homelessness as the county's most comprehensive provider of services to individuals in need. We are seeking a
general dentist who has experience in management and budgeting, excellent assessment skills & intervention strategies, excellent verbal and written communication skills, also comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics.
Polk County, FL offers a great place to raise families with awesome schools. The county is close to a large city such as Tampa and Orlando where you are in driving distance to some of the country’s most beautiful beaches and to many theme parks
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com