Chatham County, GA
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an Endodontist to join our busy practice. We are located in beautiful Savannah Metro, GA. Our community boasts unique squares, a well-preserved history, fascinating architecture, natural beauty, and a mild climate. Festivals, museums, unique shopping, arts & cultural activities abound. With the beach less than ½ hour away, outdoor activities include boating, swimming, fishing, and skiing. Our diverse area is family-oriented and peaceful. Ideal candidate must be friendly, caring and a leader.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with general dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Complete an Endodontic Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on endodontics.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com