Atlanta Metro, GA
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a proficient General Dentist to join our busy practice. We are seeking to fill part-time or full-time positions in our Atlanta area offices; offices open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. - work schedules are negotiable. Any experience level will be considered - must be goal-oriented, flexible, enthusiastic, and a motivated team player – must possess effective communication skills and a positive attitude. Must be willing to work with children.
- Generous sign-on bonus and compensation package
- 401k with match
- Health Insurance & Vision Insurance
- CE Allowance
- Malpractice reimbursement
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com