Atlanta Metro, GA
**3 OFFICE LOCATIONS**
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an Orthodontist to join our busy practice. We are seeking Orthodontists for part-time or full-time positions in our Atlanta area offices; offices open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. - work schedules are negotiable. Any experience level will be considered - must be goal-oriented, flexible, enthusiastic, and a motivated team player – must possess effective communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Sign-On Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with general dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which follow the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Complete a Orthodontic Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on orthodontics.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com