We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a Pediatric Dentist to join our busy practice. We are seeking an Pediatric Dentist for our growing practice. Our first office is located in Dougherty County; the area is the hub of Southwest Georgia for shopping, cultural activities, and education. Our second office is located in Randolph County within ½ hour of the Chattahoochee River; the region provides activities such as boating, fishing, hunting, camping and hiking; winter months offer great snow skiing and ice skating. The area is home to multiple art museums, historic sites, cultural events, concerts, and shops & restaurants.
- Lab Fees (deducted from commission)
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with general dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which follow the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Complete a Pediatric Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on pediatrics.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com