We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an Orthodontist to join our busy practice. This is an established practice with a steady patient flow and high productivity. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. They use the most advanced materials and procedures available. They practice comfortable, health-centered dentistry with a strong emphasis on understanding the whole patient, while minimizing any negative impact on the environment or patient. If you are looking for a practice with a full schedule where you have autonomy to treatment plan your cases, collaborate with colleagues and work in a positive, team-oriented environment, this is the opportunity for you!
- Complete clinical autonomy
- Health Insurance
- 401k with matching
- CE Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Scrubs Provided
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with general dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which follow the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Complete a Orthodontic Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on orthodontics.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Job ID: NV18663