Are you passionate about dental health and helping patients maintain their gleaming smiles? Do you love educating and encouraging others on the best ways to take care of their teeth? Are you ready to work with a supportive team and give patients an exceptional dental experience? If these questions make you smile, read on! We've got the ideal job for you at Smile Brands, Thornton, CO.
Based on experience, earn up to $21.00-$28.00 hourly
Your Role as an Traveling Orthodontic Assistant
You'll be an important member of the clinical team, working alongside our Orthodontist and other GPs dedicated to serving patients. Your patients will be dealing with dental issues dealing with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of malpositioned teeth and jaws. You'll be supporting many sides of the practice, greeting and guiding patients, and helping out across the office as needed. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to travel to different offices and support other teams with their orthodontic needs. You'll also be:
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for orthodontic treatment procedures
- Recording patients' medical and dental histories
- Assisting the Orthodontist as needed
- Making preliminary impressions and fabricating custom impression trays
- Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering smiles every day
- Taking orthodontic photos and xrays
- Orthodontic consults
- Assisting on orthodontic procedures such as Bonding, Debonding, adjustments, Pano/Repo, broken brackets, and making retainers
This position would travel to our north locations, which consist of; Longmont, and Thornton. For traveling roles additional salary is added to the base salary
What's It Like to Work at Smile Brands?
We believe in building a happy, harmonious work environment where you love what you do-and our culture supports that. You'll have room for growth, the opportunity to advance in your dental career, and even the chance to explore new professional options both locally and nationally.