Leon County, FL
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an PEDIATRIC DENTIST to join our busy practice. Are you a highly skilled and compassionate pediatric dentist looking for a dynamic and rewarding career opportunity? We are a nationally recognized provider of top-quality pediatric dental care, is seeking a talented and dedicated professional to join our team. We are committed to providing the best possible care to our patients, and that starts with our team. Our extensively trained staff is equipped with cutting-edge technology, including Solea lasers, I-CAT CBCT, and Nusmile Zirconia crowns, to ensure that we deliver outstanding results with every treatment. Our state-of-the-art facility and over 1000 Google 5-star reviews speak to our dedication to excellence. We are also proud to offer mentorship opportunities for new graduates, as well as hospital sedation services at a local hospital. If you are looking to advance your career in a supportive and innovative environment, we encourage you to apply today to join our team.
- Health Insurance
- CE Stipend
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with general dentists on referral cases, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which follow the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Complete a Orthodontic Residency accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation or have at least 5+ years of experience focused primarily on orthodontics.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com
Job – FL17027