Craven County, NC
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for an experienced General Dentist to join our busy practice. A new practice will be opening at the end of August 2023. The practice is searching for a full-time general dentist four days a week. We need a dentist who can perform all treatment including molar RCT’s and impacted teeth. We prefer someone who can perform wisdom teeth extractions and is sedation certified. The practice is in Craven County, NC. The area offers great shopping, dining, museums, and numerous outdoor activities.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com