Albemarle County, VA
We are experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we are looking for a General Dentist to join our busy practice. This is a multiple doctor office where the needs of the patient always come first. This is an established practice with a steady patient flow and high productivity. It will be a rewarding opportunity for a doctor who is looking for clinical autonomy and enjoys working with an experienced staff. They use the most advanced materials and procedures available. The practice offers great benefits and is open to ownership for the right candidate.
Albemarle County, VA is home to the University of Virginia. President James Monroe’s home retains many original furnishings. The county is a gateway to Shenandoah National Park, along a section of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Voted one of the happiest areas in the U.S.
- Lab Fees (50% paid by practice)
- Health Insurance (50% paid by practice)
- CE allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Working for a doctor-owned practice
- Complete clinical autonomy
- Health Insurance
- CE Allowance
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com