We are seeking a Full or Part time Dentist interested in treating children and adults in an underserved rural community. This position offers the unique opportunity to work at a well established non-profit Dental Clinic with an experienced team who are passionate about serving their community. Desired personal qualities include compassion, gentleness, and a respect for cultural differences. Work
for a well-funded clinic providing innovative, accessible, community-oriented care . We practice comfortable, health-centered dentistry with a strong emphasis on understanding the whole patient, while minimizing any negative impact on the environment or patient.
- Full-time or Part-time Schedule
- Highly competitive salary
- Long- and short-term disability
- 401k package
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays
- Malpractice insurance
- Potential for educational loan repayment
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with other providers, as well as all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
We provide our team members with great support and resources so our providers can deliver superior care with clinical autonomy in a collaborative, patient-centric environment.
To learn more about us, please contact us at RecruitmentServices@henryschein.com