Are you passionate about being a Dental Office Team Leader? Do you want to continue to develop and grow in your career? Do you want to work in an environment that encourages you to share your ideas, skills and experience?
If these questions make you smile, read on!
We aren't just "another corporation or DSO". In the Colorado market we believe in growing and developing all team members. We foster a fun, and challenging culture and believe in the value of your work life balance. We have a wonderful opportunity as a Dental Office Team Leader at our Smoky Hill, CO location. We are located at I 25 & E. Prospect Ave (In same shopping location as PF Changs)
Your Role as a Dental Office Leader
You'll be an important member of our leadership team, working alongside dentists and other Specialty Clinicians dedicated to serving patients. You'll be supporting many sides of the practice, greeting and guiding patients, and helping out across the office as needed.
You'll be an important member of our behind-the-scenes team, supporting your colleagues while building the team as necessary by engaging, retaining and growing talent.
- Leading, motivating, and guiding dental teams and providers.
- Coaching and mentoring your teams.
- Running the dental practice as a business; overseeing and adhering to budgeted goals, daily revenue/production goals, and educating your teams and providers on achieving those goals.
- Adhering to and managing supply costs, labor, and overall practice EBITDA.
- Overseeing schedules; ensuring that they are full and productive.
- Hosting specialty teams such as, ortho, perio, and oral surgery.
- Working with other departments to ensure AR is at 98% or above at all times.
- Maintaining and working with AR teams to provide accurate narratives, perio charting, and x-rays to ensure the timely submission of your practices claims.
- Day end balancing and reporting.
- Scheduling and leading monthly staff meetings.
- Attending, and participating in weekly virtual manager meetings.
- Holding your team accountable, and ensuring they are completing their job duties as outlined in job descriptions.
- Responsible for patient satisfaction and retention by providing VIP Customer Service, and demonstrating for your team members.
- Treatment plan entry, presentation, and case acceptance.