*Please note: this position is located in Hartford, CT.
Work for a company that is truly making the world a happier place, one smile at a time! At Benevis, we create over a million smiles a year in the communities we serve and believe that every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care. This mission drives everything we do! With over 3000 employees in offices across the country from clinical to support staff - we are united in our mission to create happy, healthy smiles through providing high quality dental care to underserved families in a fun, compassionate environment. Are you ready to join us in creating our next million smiles? We have JUST the opportunity for you.
We are actively seeking a Traveling Medical or Dental Anesthesiologist
to join our growing team and to support our multiple practices througout the state of CT. Support our mission to provide excellent dental care in the community and help us create more smiles and memorable experiences for children and adults. Join a team that believes in teamwork and truly cares about their patients. Find your opportunity to make an impact:
- As an Anesthesiologist, you will be changing the lives of adults and children who often do not have access to affordable, quality dental care by providing care in a hospital, surgery center or in office with a pedodontist.
- Take care of your community while participating in activities to promote a positive image of the company!
- Join in morning huddles (hey, you can even run one!), plan your day and let your team know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus, collaboration, meeting goals, etc.
- Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient base)
Qualifications: We expect you to have:
What we offer:
- Completed an accredited Anesthesiology Residency (Medical or Dental)
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry or medicine in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure, if applicable
- Other certifications as required -- PALS, BLS, DEA, etc.
- Compassion and a strong desire to provide dental care to both children and adults
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Company paid malpractice insurance coverage
- CE offered through ADA Accredited Continued Education Recognition Program (C.E.R.P)
- Reimbursements for associated licenses, certifications and professional dues such as ADA and/or AAPD memberships
- Flexible employment options including full time, part time and independent contractor
- Multiple schedule options to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
- VISA and Green Card sponsorship available
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.