Vibrant Coaching, Consulting and Recruiting is the RECRUITER for this Dental Hygienist Position. We work on behalf of the Dental Practice to bring them a VIBRANT candidate! We are eager to meet you!
Dental Hygienist for a Established Growing Practice
Are you passionate about helping and healing people?
Do you have the skills to provide superior patient care?
Can you develop the dental skills to operate in several specialties including: primary care, pediatrics, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry?
As a key leader in the dental practice, candidates will be encouraged to think big, work diligently and take ownership of the dental practice's long term mission and vision. Essential to success is a passion for the patient experience, professional development and an entrepreneurial, energetic approach to building a cutting edge dental practice. The dental hygienist we seek, serves in a mission critical position for the success of the the five year strategic growth plan.
Specifically, we are looking for the following characteristics and qualifications:
- You must naturally be a “people person.” You must love dealing with and interacting with all kinds of people. You must come across as sincere, warm, genuine, and caring.
- You thrive at taking on responsibility. You organize your work and develop strategy to reach your goals.
- You have business acumen. You understand that exceptional patient care, brand awareness and a distinct offering of products and services drive our bottom line.
- You are proactive and self-reliant. You can follow directions and can think on your own filling in the blanks when necessary. If action is necessary, you discern the next right step while gathering the resources to move forward.
- You are emotionally mature. You don’t get frustrated, defensive, easily overwhelmed, or take things personally when faced with adversity, deadlines, and conflicts. You also know how to help others overcome negative emotions and move forward toward resolution.
- You are conscientious. You take pride in your work and want things done right! You don’t cut corners sacrificing quality, safety and the patient well-being.
- You are assertive but not aggressive. You are a self-starter and great at following up and following through to the very end. You love feedback and are open to suggestions to get better.
- You want to lead a vibrant life. You are a generally happy person. You smile easily, see the glass as at least half full and experience joy on the daily.
- You want to be part of something bigger than yourself. Our patient experience, products and services change people’s lives! We want someone who cares deeply about our mission and recognizes that patient care is the epitome of what we do.
If you are thinking this is me, great!
There are few more talents and skills that you must possess:
- Developing a public-facing reputation as a professional dental hygienist offering the highest quality care, superior value and excellence
- Executing collaborative, fun and effective teamwork providing superior leadership
- Optimizing and integrating best practices in dentistry
- Educating, diagnosing and treating problems with a patient’s teeth, gingiva, and other parts of the oral cavity, providing advice and instruction on taking care of teeth, gingiva and diet choices that affect oral health
- Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their examination
- Conduct initial mouth screenings and check oral health history
- Identify conditions like gingivitis, caries or periodontitis
- Clean and help protect patients’ teeth (e.g. remove plaque or apply fluoride)
- Educate patients of all ages on proper teeth care (by demonstrating, for example, good brushing techniques)
- Give instructions to patients after operations or other dental procedures
- Take X-rays or dental impressions
- Assist dentists with selecting appropriate treatments for various diseases (including oral cancer)
- Maintain documentation and charts on each patient
- Monitor supplies
- Proven experience as Dental Hygienist
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations in this profession (e.g. HIPAA)
- Experience in preparing and maintaining dental equipment
- Outstanding communication skills
- A patient and friendly personality
- Attention to detail
- Stamina to meet the physical demands of the job
- Diploma in Dental Hygiene; Master’s is a plus
- Valid license to practice
- Educating patients on aftercare and answer questions
- Completing necessary charts and records for patients to accurately record services rendered
- Evaluating patient medical history and determine treatment plans for either ongoing or emergency dental treatment or advice
- Executing operational functions with the Microsoft Suite for Business
- Supporting company initiatives, sales/marketing programs, and community efforts
- Building process, procedure and quality measures for the practice
- Comprehension and application of government regulations, law, and process
- Participating in community health and dental related projects
- Providing educational opportunities for dental students and interns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Certifications, Licensures, Degrees
The Dental Hygienist will participate in a four-week deep dive intensive on-boarding process to ensure a success, set up expectations, and provide accountability.
This dental practice absolutely loves what they do and they believe in and live their mission and vision! They work hard, play hard, and live by a set of values and standards that makes this dental practice a unique, fantastic place to learn, grow, contribute, and find fulfillment.
If this sounds good, then take the next step and apply.
If not, there are no hard feelings at all. We realize this position is only for the right person.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sheffield Village, OH 44035: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person