*Please note: this position is located in Salisbury, DE.
**This role can be FULL-Time or PART-TIME**
Work for a company that is truly making the world a happier place, one smile at a time! At Benevis, we create over a million smiles a year in the communities we serve and believe that every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care. This mission drives everything we do! With over 3000 employees in offices across the country from clinical to support staff - we are united in our mission to create happy, healthy smiles through providing high quality dental care to underserved families in a fun, compassionate environment. Are you ready to join us in creating our next million smiles? We have JUST the opportunity for you.
We are actively seeking an Endodontist
to join our growing team. Support our mission to provide excellent dental care in the community and help us create more smiles and memorable experiences for our patients. Join a team that believes in teamwork and truly cares about their patients!
Qualifications: We expect you to have:
What we offer:
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CDA)
- Completed an Endodontic Residency accredited by the CDA
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in states where providing care or eligible for licensure
- Other certifications as required - CPR/BLS, DEA, etc.
- Earning the greater of your daily guarantee OR a percentage of collections
- No lab fees
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match
- Company paid malpractice insurance coverage
- If FT, provider is eligble to particpate in comany's FT benefits program.
- Multiple schedule options to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.