St. Helena Dental Studio is seeking a robust and hard-working Dentist to treat a great community of patients in the beautiful wine country of St. Helena, California! This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced dentist to join an established practice to expand on their clinical skills. St. Helena Dental Studio offers an extremely high ceiling for earning potential.
We are committed to providing quality healthcare to families located in the St. Helena area and treat patients of all ages. We offer comprehensive solutions to our patient's oral health needs. Believing in the importance of listening to our patients, we take the time to understand each person's needs, goals, and lifestyle. By understanding our patient's objectives, we can provide solutions that will improve their health while transforming their smile into something bright and beautiful.
St. Helena is a city in Napa County, in California's Wine Country, part of the North Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. St. Helena seamlessly blends Napa Valley history with its modern-day reputation as home to world-class wineries, Michelin-starred restaurants, contemporary art galleries, and chic boutiques. This picturesque town embodies the soul of Napa Valley.
Take advantage of this exceptional career opportunity that includes:
- Potential annual earnings of $250,000+
- 35% of adjusted production
- Part Time- or Full-Time schedule available
- Guaranteed salary during credentialing
- CE course coverage – Up to $10,000 per year
- Robust benefits package - includes eligibility for full medical benefits, 401k, malpractice coverage, and additional compensation for experienced candidates!
- Minimum of 5-7 years associate experience
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Valid state dental license (or in the process of obtaining)
- Ability to maintain state required insurance coverage