Are you passionate about being a Dental Treatment Coordinator? Do you want to continue to develop and grow in your career? Do you want to work in an environment that encourages you to share your ideas, skills and experience?
If these questions make you smile, read on!
We aren't just "another corporation or DSO". In the Colorado market we believe in growing and developing all team members. We love to train and mentor our Treatment Coordinators to become Dental Office Managers, and Regional Managers. We foster a fun, and challenging culture and believe in the value of your work life balance. We have a wonderful opportunity as a Treatment Coordinator at our Castle Rock, CO location.
Your Role as a Treatment Coordinator
You'll be an important member of our team, working alongside dentists and other Specialty Clinicians dedicated to serving patients. You'll be supporting many sides of the practice, greeting and guiding patients, and helping out across the office as needed.
You'll be an important member of our behind-the-scenes team, supporting your colleagues while building the team as necessary by engaging, retaining and growing talent.
- Greeting patients, by providing VIP Customer Service, rolling out the red carpet.
- Checking patients in and out for their appointments.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Treatment plan entry, presentation, and case acceptance.
- Answering phones.
- Opportunity to learn specialties such as periodontics, and orthodontics.
- Working with other departments to ensure AR is at 98% or above at all times.
- Maintaining and working with AR teams to provide accurate narratives, perio charting, and x-rays to ensure the timely submission of your practices claims.
- Day end balancing and reporting.
- Medicaid eligibility, pre auths, and scheduling.
- Verifying and entering dental insurance benefits.
- Attending, and participating in monthly staff meetings.
- Maintenance and responsible for route slips, referrals, and charts.