Sunrise Mountain Dental & Orthodontics in Henderson, NV is seeking a full-time Associate Dentist looking to make a long-term commitment. Someone who can provide our patients with preventative, cosmetic, and restorative dental services including crowns, dentures, and implants. We are a practice that offers individualized, comfortable top-notch care to each of our patients.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out services and treatment plans.
- Collaborate with all other clinical and non-clinical personnel as necessary.
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards.
- Improving clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available).
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the
- Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in Nevada
- Other certifications as required by state including- CPR, DEA, etc.
- 4 days a week
- NO Weekends
- $850 Daily minimum Guarantee
- Adjusted production bonus 30%. Increased % w/higher production
- Health Insurance
- Continuing education support
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
256 E. Lake Mead Parkway, Suite C Henderson, NV 89015 O: 702.703.5410